1. As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via jHost.co, you, for yourself and for the company or other person(s), if any, you represent ("Subscriber" or "Subscribers", as applicable), hereby accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Terms are effective immediately between the Subscriber and jHost, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("jHost"). Each Subscriber is subject to these Terms, and by using jHost's services, network and/or systems (collectively the "Services"), Subscriber agrees to be legally bound by and subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including all usage policies and other policies herein. To the extent not inconsistent therewith, these Terms are also incorporated into the individual service agreement, if any, of each Subscriber.
2. Subscriber represents and warrants that, if an individual, Subscriber is at least 18 years old and otherwise legally competent in all respects to, or, if an entity, Subscriber is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or other legal entity duly formed and in good standing, as applicable, and possesses all legal authority and power to accept and be bound by these Terms. Additionally, Subscriber represents and warrants that neither it, she, or he (as applicable), nor any entity it, she or he represents, is prohibited under any part of section 16 of these Terms from registering or signing up with or otherwise subscribing to or receiving any of the Services from jHost. Further, Subscriber represents and warrants all information provided by Subscriber to jHost has been and is complete, accurate, and current, and that Subscriber shall continue to provide complete, accurate and current information to jHost in connection with all registration or renewal processes and further agrees to update all such information as necessary to maintain complete, accurate and current information. Although Subscribers of paid services offered through jHost must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and otherwise legally competent to accept and be legally bound by these Terms, a parent or legal guardian of a minor may obtain an account on the minor's behalf, and by doing so, consents to such minor's use of the Services. Subscribing parents and legal guardians each for herself or himself, as applicable, accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms, and assume full responsibility and liability associated with any failure of compliance with the Terms in connection with said minor's use of any of the Services.
3. jHost intends to provide the best possible web hosting service to each of its Subscribers. jHost is also dedicated to staying abreast of new and available technologies that will better serve our Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, changing laws and the individual and collective needs of our Subscribers, jHost reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
4. Subscribers may view the most current version of these Terms at jHost.co/terms. Any use of the Services by Subscriber, after changes, modifications, additions or deletions to these Terms are posted on the jHost.co website, shall constitute Subscriber's acceptance of all such changes, additions, modifications or deletions. If a Subscriber does not agree to such alterations to these Terms, the Subscriber's sole and exclusive remedy is to cancel the Subscriber's account as set forth in Paragraph 3 below.
5. If jHost makes a significant change to these Terms, as determined in its sole discretion, jHost will post a notice that we have made significant changes to the Terms on the jHost.co website at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of these Terms the date these Terms were last revised.
6. If Subscriber is registering a new domain name with jHost, or using or transferring a previously registered domain name in conjunction with Subscriber's use of the Services, Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber's use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") and the Domain Registration Agreement and has read the Registrant Rights and Responsibilities.
Under this Agreement, Subscriber shall comply with jHost's then current Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by jHost, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the "Terms of Service"), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. Subscriber hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. jHost does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Subscriber via the Service (the "User Content"). User Content includes content of Subscriber's and/or users of Subscriber's Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, Subscriber will be responsible for Subscriber's users content and activities on Subscriber's Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, jHost may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Subscriber of the AUP. In the event jHost takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, jHost shall not refund to Subscriber any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. Subscriber hereby agrees that jHost shall have no liability to Subscriber or any of Subscriber's users due to any corrective action that jHost may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
1. Term of Service. The term of Subscriber's subscription to the Services commences upon Subscriber's acceptance of these Terms and terminates as set forth in Paragraphs 2.07 and 3.01.
2. Payment. Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber's billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber's responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services. jHost may use Merchant Updater Services to receive updated billing information from participating providers.
3. Promotional Pricing. jHost may periodically offer "free" or discounted services or credits in connection with a promotional offer, including, without limitation, free domain name registration. Such promotional offers are honored only in connection with the specific promotional package to which they apply. In the event a Subscriber downgrades or otherwise changes his/her/its subscription to a subscription to which a promotional offer does not apply, Subscriber will forfeit any unused free credits offered under the promotional packaged and jHost will charge Subscriber the prevailing fees for any free credits redeemed by Subscriber under the promotional package.
4. Automatic Renewal of Hosting Account. As a courtesy and not as an obligation (contractual or otherwise), fifteen (15) days prior to the expiration of Subscriber's Hosting Account or Domain(s) jHost will automatically renew Subscriber's Hosting Account by charging the applicable fee for the non-promotional rate to Subscriber's current method of payment on file. The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the "Initial Term"). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Subscriber, and after the Initial Term, this Agreement shall continue for successive periods (or renewal period) of equal length as the Initial Term or such other Term and price that shall be set forth in a notice to the customer at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of such successive period or renewal period. In the case of insufficient funds we will attempt to collect at a partial term quantity ( not changing your current term) to continue service as per contract. Additionally after the Initial Term, you acknowledge, agree and authorize us to automatically bill and/or charge on your credit card for successive or renewal periods, unless terminated or cancelled by either party as provided in this section. jHost shall provide notice of the upcoming charge to Subscriber no later than thirty (30) days prior to the payment date. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term". Subscriber acknowledges and confirms that if the Subscriber pays for a hosting plan which qualifies for a Free Domain that the Subscriber will be provided with a digital domain registration voucher to be used for purchasing their Free Domain. The domain registration voucher is only applicable as long as the Subscriber maintains a qualifying hosting plan.
5. Notification of Automatic Renewals. Subscriber will be notified of pricing for EACH successive period (or renewal period) no later than thirty (30) days prior to the payment date of SUCH successive period (or renewal period) for all products and services with a successive or renewal period of twelve (12) months or greater. This notification will be sent to the contact email address on file for the Account.
6. Cancellation of Automatic Renewal of Account or Domain. Subscriber agrees to notify jHost of Subscriber's intent to cancel automatic renewal at least sixteen (16) business days prior to the account or domain expiration date, by directing Automatic Account Renewal Cancellation Notification and/or Automatic Domain Renewal Cancellation Notification to jHost, as applicable, by sending same via email to billing@jHost.co, or phone (214) 865-8075. This request must include verification of ownership of the hosting account and/or domain(s), as determined by jHost.
7. Chargebacks and Reversals. In the event Subscriber issues a chargeback or reversal of charges without first following the below cancellation procedures, the Subscriber will be responsible for a $75.00 billing service fee. Hosting accounts that have an open dispute may be disabled for security purposes.
8. Authority. In the event Subscriber is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture, other business entity or group of individuals, the person registering for or renewing jHost Services on behalf of Subscriber hereby certifies that he/she has the authority to and does hereby bind the corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture or other individuals in this manner and in connection with Subscriber's acceptance of all other Terms set forth herein.
jHost provides a 30-day money back guarantee for new hosting account registrations, subject to the following terms and conditions:
jHost claims no ownership interest in the content of Subscriber's web site(s). By submitting content and data to jHost, Subscriber grants to jHost, its successors and assigns, the worldwide, royalty-free, and nonexclusive license under Subscriber's copyrights and other rights, if any, in all material and content displayed in Subscriber's web site to use, distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in order to maintain such content on jHost's servers during the Term. Subscriber also authorizes the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end-users for their personal use. This license shall terminate upon Subscriber's cancellation of the Services as set forth in Sections 2 and 3 of the User Agreement.
jHost is acting only as a reseller or licensor of certain services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party ("Non-jHost Product"). jHost shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-jHost Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer's defects of Non-jHost Product either sold, licensed or provided by jHost to User or purchased directly by User used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of jHost's obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies User may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-jHost Product are limited to those rights extended to User by the manufacturer of such Non-jHost Product. User is entitled to use any Non-jHost Product supplied by jHost only in connection with User's permitted use of the Services. User shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by jHost to User through any Non-jHost Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. User shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-jHost Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
"UNLIMITED" USAGE POLICIES AND DEFINITIONS - "Unlimited" usage policies and definitions apply only to shared and reseller hosting accounts.
What "Unlimited" means. jHost does not set an arbitrary limit or cap on the amount of resources a single Subscriber can use. In good faith and subject to these Terms, jHost makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide its Subscribers with all the storage and bandwidth resources needed to power their web sites successfully, as long as the Subscriber's use of the service complies with these Terms. By not setting limits on key resources, we are able to provide simple, consistent pricing to our Subscribers as they grow their websites. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and resulting increased storage without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.
What "Unlimited" DOES NOT mean. jHost employs complex mechanisms to protect its Subscribers and systems from abuse. jHost's offering of "unlimited" services is not intended to allow the actions of a single or few Subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other Subscribers. jHost's service is a shared hosting service, which means that multiple Subscriber web sites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. jHost's service is designed to meet the typical needs of small business and home business website Subscribers in the United States. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, internationally based businesses, or non-typical applications better suited to a dedicated server. jHost will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, jHost does place automated safeguards to protect against any one site growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until jHost can evaluate said sites resource needs.
Unlimited File Transfer. jHost does set limits on the amount of visitor traffic bandwidth a web site can receive and on the amount of content a Subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month. In most cases, a Subscriber's web site will be able to support as much traffic as the Subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, jHost reserves the right to limit processor time (aka CPU Throttling), bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other Subscribers.
Unlimited Domain Hosting. jHost does not set arbitrary limits on the number of domain names a Subscriber can associate with the Subscriber's web hosting account.
Database and Online Storage. jHost does NOT provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of Subscriber's account, with or without notice. Accounts with a large number of files (inode count in excess of 200,000) can have an adverse affect on server performance. Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of MySQL/PostgreSQL tables (i.e., in excess of 1000 database tables) or of database size (i.e., in excess of 3GB total MySQL/PostgreSQL usage or 2GB MySQL/PostgreSQL usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. jHost may request that the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper performance or may terminate the Subscriber's account, with or without notice.
Currently, jHost DOES NOT park pages on new accounts. Upon creation of a new hosting account, a 'splash page' is inserted with links to the Getting Started guide, but no Ads. This 'splash page' can be easily removed at any time by deleting the "default.html" file or overwritting it. NOTE: jHost reserves the right to use Parked Page Services on domains registered through or hosted with jHost. If this is the case, users can opt out of the Parked Page Services at any time by simply replacing the default web page on the parked domain or pointing the DNS away from jHost. By using any of the Parked Pages Services, User agrees that jHost may point the domain name or DNS to one of jHost's or jHost's affiliates web pages, and that they may place advertising on User's web page and that jHost specifically reserves this right. User shall have no right to any compensation and shall not be entitled and shall have no right to receive any funds related to the monetization of User's Parked Pages. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless jHost for any complications arising out of use of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, actions jHost chooses to take to remedy User's improper or illegal use of a Web site hosted by jHost. User agrees it is not entitled to a refund of any fees paid to jHost. If a dispute arises as a result of one or more of User's Parked Pages, User will indemnify, defend and hold jHost harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. User also agrees that if jHost is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a Web site hosted by jHost that jHost, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action jHost deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the Web site to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
These Terms do not give Subscriber any rights in jHost intellectual property or technology. jHost and related trademarks and logos are the exclusive property of jHost. jHost and Subscriber agree that neither will, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer or decompile object code or execution code, nor otherwise seek to obtain source code or trade secrets of the other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing herein shall bar jHost from using any knowledge, information or skills that are generally known or that can be learned or otherwise acquired in the normal course of business.
YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. jHost HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, OR THAT THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY jHost OR jHost'S REPRESENTATIVES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBSCRIBER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. jHost DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND CONTENT. jHost DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT USERS WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF THEIR CHOOSING. jHost DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SUCH THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT SUCH SERVICE OR SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SERVICE OR jHost IN PARTICULAR.
jHost SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NONPERFORMANCE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY ANY REASON, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL jHost BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONVERSION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT, IP RIGHTS HOLDER INFRINGEMENT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND OR LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) WHETHER OR NOT jHost HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. jHost SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY. jHost'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND SUBSCRIBER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE SERVICES IS THE CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIBER'S ACCOUNT AS SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL jHost'S LIABILITY TO YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE DOLLAR ($1.00) OR ANY AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID IN CASH BY YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, TO jHost FOR THE PRIOR ONE MONTH PERIOD. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR OUT OF THE SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION . SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE THAT CAUSES DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, jHost'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You, the Subscriber, agree to defend, indemnify and hold jHost, its affiliates and its sponsors, partners, other co-branders and the respective directors, officers and employees of each harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to your breach of any of these Terms or use by you or any third party of the Services, except to the extent the foregoing directly result from jHost's own gross negligence or willful misconduct. jHost reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, the Subscriber.
For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, jHost from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Subscriber to do so under these Terms. IT IS SOLELY SUBSCRIBER'S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP SUBSCRIBER'S FILES AND DATA ON jHost SERVERS, AND under no circumstance will jHost be liable to anyone FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND under any legal theory for loss of Subscriber FILES AND/or data on any jHost server. jHost will not attempt to back up accounts that exceed 50,000 files or 30 Gigs of space for any reason.
All activities occurring on, in, and/or via the Services or any website hosted by jHost may be monitored, recorded, and examined by any authorized person, including law enforcement. In general, jHost does not monitor its Subscribers' websites or activities to determine whether they are in compliance with these Terms. However, when and if jHost becomes aware of any violation of these Terms, jHost may take any lawful action, and in the event of illegal activity, will take action, to stop or correct such violation, including, but not limited to, shutting down a website, denying access to the Services or to the Internet via jHost, and/or removing non-complying information. In addition, jHost may take any lawful action against a Subscriber or a subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest of such Subscriber because of the activities of such subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest. jHost reserves the right to take any such action even though such action may affect other subscribers, patrons, customers, invitees, visitors, or guests of the Subscriber. jHost may disclose any information in its possession, including, without limitation, information about Subscribers, internet transmissions and website activity in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, statute, regulation, governmental request, or other legal process to protect jHost or others from harm, and/or to ensure the proper operation of the Services. jHost.co has no obligation to notify any person, including the Subscriber about whom information is sought, that jHost has provided the information.
Subscriber must continually update and keep accurate and current Subscriber's contact information stored and saved on jHost in order to avoid termination of Subscriber's jHost account(s).
If Subscriber discovers anyone on the jHost system violating any of these Terms or notices anything suspicious from the jHost network, Subscriber agrees to report the violation or suspicious activity to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation. jHost reserves the right to and will immediately terminate any account which jHost concludes to be in violation of any of these Terms.
jHost reserves the right to refuse or to cancel service to any prospective Subscriber or existing Subscriber for any lawful reason at any time during Subscriber's hosting term with jHost.
These Terms are binding upon jHost, all existing and prospective Subscribers, and upon the assigns, heirs, and successors of each. If any provision of these Terms is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms shall, nevertheless, continue to be valid and in full force and effect, to the extent said remaining Terms are then otherwise consistent with the original intent of the Terms of Service.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without reference to conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply and is hereby expressly excluded. By subscribing to or using any of the Services of jHost, Subscriber agrees that all disputes, if any, involving jHost shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts within the State of Texas; provided, further, that all action brought against jHost in State Court must be brought in Dallas County, Texas and, if in Federal Court, in Dallas, Texas. Subscriber hereby agrees that it is subject to the in person in jurisdiction of said courts for all purposes in connection with these Terms and/or in connection with any claim or dispute involving jHost. Subscriber hereby waives any and all objections that it has or might have, known or unknown, whether under Texas's long arm statute or otherwise, to the existence of said in person in jurisdiction. Subscriber agrees that it has no right to and shall not file or otherwise bring a lawsuit against jHost outside the State of Texas; and, that Subscriber, if involved before a court in a lawsuit outside of the State of Texas, shall be deemed to support and to stipulate to a motion made by jHost to dismiss said lawsuit with respect to jHost.
The government of the United States of America, through various of its offices and agencies, including but not limited to, through one or more Executive Orders of the President of the United States, through rules and regulations of the United States Department of State, Department of the Treasury, and Department of Commerce, has determined that, with respect to all or certain commercial activities that would otherwise occur between i) the United States, its citizens or residents on the one hand and ii) the governments, citizens, or residents of certain other countries ("Sanctioned Countries") on the other hand, said commercial activities are to be prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned, and/or otherwise excluded. "Sanctioned Countries" shall be deemed automatically to be added to or otherwise modified from time to time consistent with the determination(s) of the government of the United States, and shall include all other countries with respect to which commercial activities are prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned and/or otherwise excluded by determination(s) of the government of the United States from time to time.
The government of the United States of America, through various offices and agencies, including but not limited to, through one or more Executive Orders of the President of the United States, through rules and regulations of the United States Department of State, Department of the Treasury, and Department of Commerce, has determined that certain organizations and/or entities (collectively "Prohibited Organizations/Entities" and individually "Prohibited Organization/Entity") are to be prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned, and/or otherwise excluded from all or certain commercial transactions with the United States, its citizens and residents. The Prohibited Organizations/Entities are those as set forth in the applicable records of the government of the United States, including without limit those set forth at: ustreas.gov/ofac; and, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/, as said determinations and resulting records may be amended, updated, or otherwise modified from time to time.
The government of the United States of America, through various offices and agencies, including but not limited to, through one or more Executive Orders of the President of the United States, through rules and regulations of the United States Department of State, Department of the Treasury, and Department of Commerce, has determined that certain individuals (collectively "Prohibited Individuals" and individually "Prohibited Individual"), including without limit, certain Specially Designated Nationals are to be prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned, and/or otherwise excluded from all or certain commercial transactions with the United States, its citizens and residents. The Prohibited Individuals are those as set forth in the applicable records of the government of the United States, including without limit those set forth at: ustreas.gov/ofac; and, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/, as said determinations and resulting records may be amended, updated, or otherwise modified from time to time.
IF YOU, FOR YOURSELF OR ON BEHALF OF ONE OR MORE PERSONS YOU ARE REPRESENTING WITH RESPECT TO jHost SERVICES, DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING TERMS, YOU MUST, FOR YOURSELF AND ON BEHALF ANY SUCH PERSON(S), DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND, IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER, CANCEL YOUR jHost ACCOUNT. BEGINNING NOW, ANY CONTINUATION BY YOU IN USING THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES FOR YOU AND THOSE REPRESENTED BY YOU AN EXPRESS AFFIRMATION AND COMMITMENT TO BE (OR TO CONTINUE TO BE, AS APPLICABLE) LEGALLY BOUND BY AND TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS.